Golf Membership Fees 2017:
- Full Membership: $1650 per annum - expires December 31st 2017.
- Couple Membership: $2400 per annum - expires December 31st 2017
- Junior Membership (Un 18): $360 per annum - expires 31st December 2017
*** Pro rata rates available. Join September to December for $550.
*** Membership includes unlimited social play with electric cart, towel, complimentary club storage, 20% discount on beverage purchases
Join now! Download our Golf Membership Application Form, fill it out and bring it in to the Pro Shop.
Green Fees 2017:
- Local Resident: 18 holes $55 | 9 holes $35 *** includes electric cart, towel, tees
- Resort Guest: 18 holes $75 | 9 holes $55 *** includes electric cart, towel, tees
- Social Visitor: 18 holes $85 | 9 holes $65 *** includes electric cart, towel, tees
- Package Deal: 18 holes $130 | 9 holes $100 ***includes full set of clubs, electric cart, towel, tees and 3 golf balls
Members Competitions: $10 fee for Mirage Country Club Members
Thursdays and Saturdays: $45 fee for visiting AGU members *** includes competition fee, electric cart, towel, tees
Golf Tuition is available with Robert Brydon - Australian PGA Pro. Contact the Pro Shop or email Robert Brydon
- 1 hour $88, 45 mins $66, 30 mins $55
- 9 hole playing lesson: $140 (excluding green fee), extra person $75
- Members Rates: $50 for 45 mins
The Mirage Country Club invites your business to experience our prestigious golf course and amenities all year round. Whether it be networking within your industry, team building with work colleagues or simply just a leisure activity, the Mirage Country Club invites you to become a Corporate Member of our Club and enjoy our Course and Clubhouse facilities.
Direct benefit to Businesses:
- A range of membership options available to suit different business needs
- Exceptional way to showcase the Far North to interstate clients and suppliers
- Ability to create a great rapport within your office or work site environment when using memberships or weekly passes for team building exercises or staff incentives
- A great way to network with other members of the Club when playing in competitions
- Promotional activity is generally regarded as a business expense and as such is tax deductable
MCC MEMBER LOGIN